Should you Buy a Refurbished Camera ?
Buying a Refurbished Camera
Refurbished cameras are that are tweaked and returned back to their original condition
by a dealer or their own company’s factory, these refurbished cameras usually have up to 90 day warranty. How concerned should you be about that?
When you’re on a budget and things look too tight, or simply you love to save and most of us do, the best answer to that is to go ahead and start hunting for a refurbished deal, and don’t worry these items work like new and best they are for a fraction of the price in many cases if you take your time when searching.
I’ve been using refurbished electronics and even furniture since 1996 and never encountered one single problem simply because when I’m in search of an item I make sure this search includes the most trustful sources plus the following…
- Guarantee/warranty is a must.
- The refurbished item is from a reputable & a trustful source with a contact phone and a record of excellent customer service
- I don’t buy from individuals/you get no guarantee here
- I don’t buy from funky sites
- I don’t buy from ebay-I don’t trust the merchandise those individuals are selling there-they play so many tricks there, this include the fake and inflated shipping rate- and much of the merchandise they sell they get from Amazon for cheaper price then resell it to you at higher price- which means if you’ve went to amazon in the first place you could’ve saved that extra money they fooled you with.
- I always look for free shipping & return/extra saving
- I read every single detail of the product and see if it’s what im looking for before the buy.
- I keep all papers when I open the box and immediately return the item if there is something I don’t like.
- I buy from one place that has it all such as Amazon.com
. they are a proud reputable company with excellent customer service 24/7 support, they offer you a credit card that saves you 5% every time you purchase something, they almost have any type of merchandise someone may look for. there is always saving on top of savings there. Plus free shipping and free return in most items when you spend a certain amount of money.
- Avoid craigslist
Should I buy a refurbished Camera – My Final Thoughts
AS I mentioned above Refurbished cameras and any other electronic devices are tweaked and returned back to their original condition by a dealer or their own company’s factory, these refurbished cameras usually have up to 90 day warranty.
How concerned should you be about that? Just read this post again and other advices I have in this site regarding refurbished items, find your item from a trustful source, make sure it has a warranty and preferably free shipping and save the money.
So, Should I buy a refurbished Camera? Yes, absolutely yes with Green.
If I can be of any further help to you please write me in the comment box below from my swift help.