Seiko Men’s SSC079 “Adventure-Solar” Stainless Steel Watch- The ultimate review
Seiko Men’s SSC079 “Adventure-Solar” Stainless Steel Watch
Looks great with a great company reputation. The only issue some found is that the alarm doesn’t work on a few and somehow a little complicated to set on and off. But the overall majority are very happy with this elegant looking watch.
Watch main features
- Stainless steel watch with ridges around bezel
- blue markers on dial, and three-link bracelet
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Protective Hardlex crystal dial window
- Features chronograph sub-dials
- date window, inner rotating ring, stopwatch function
- and push-button clasp
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M.
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Seiko|
|Dial window material type||Hardlex|
|Clasp||Deployment clasp with push-button|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men’s Standard|
|Band width||21 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Chronograph, Luminous, Second Hand|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Where to grab a nice deal
If I can be of any further help please write me your comments below or use the contact form from the support page.