Seiko Men’s SNN241 Stainless Steel and Leather Brown Dial Watch
Seiko Men’s SNN241 Stainless Steel Leather Brown Dial Watch
The Seiko Men’s SNN241 Stainless Steel most important points:
With its date window, accurate chronograph, and sturdy construction, this Seiko watch is highly functional, but its rich leather strap, polished stainless steel case, and sleek dial make it fashionable too.
Round stainless steel watch with chronograph subdials and contrast stitching on leather strap;Japanese quartz movement with analog display;Protective Hardlex crystal dial window; Features screw-down case back, date window, and double locking clasp with push-button release;Water-resistant to 100 m (330 ft)
- Stainless steel case measures 42mm diameter by 11mm thick.
- Brown genuine leather strap includes a stainless steel buckle.
- Luminous white hands and hour markers contrast well with the brown dial.
- Date display at the sixth hour.
- Chronograph measures up to sixty minutes of activity.
- Precisely tuned Japanese Quartz movement.
- Crafted scratch resistant Hardlex crystal.
- Water resistant up to 100 meters.
Click here if you like to checkout the…
More extensive product information
Important Customer Products Reviews
product market price
Lowest price found and the amount of your saving
If I can be of any further help please write me your comments below or use the contact form from the support page.