Seiko Men’s SGF206 Dress Gold-Tone Watch- the full review
Seiko Men’s SGF206 Dress Gold-Tone Watch
This classic-looking watch has a round gold dial set in a bezel of fluted gold-toned stainless steel. It features three-hand function with luminous black hands and markers, an English/Spanish day-date window at the three o’clock position, and Japan quartz movement.
The bracelet-style band is crafted from gold-toned stainless steel and has a fold-over-clasp. This watch is water resistant to 30 meters.
Watch main features
- Gold-tone watch in stainless steel with coin-edge bezel and five-link bracelet
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Protective Hardlex crystal dial window
- Features day/date window, luminous hands, and fold-over clasp closure
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
Where to grab a nice deal
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Seiko|
|Dial window material type||Hardlex|
|Clasp||Fold over clasp|
|Case material||Gold-tone stainless steel|
|Case diameter||37 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||8 millimeters|
|Band Material||Gold-tone stainless steel|
|Band width||17 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Gold-tone stainless steel|
|Calendar||Day and date|
|Special features||Luminous, measures-seconds|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
If I can be of any further help please write me your comments below or use the contact form from the support page.